Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Architectural Photography on the North Shore





I had to show off my newest thing - architecture. When I was asked by Preston Lemanski (owner of PAL Painting and Construction) to photograph his work I was a little hesitant. Buildings are quite different from his adorable little daughter!  Well, I did a little research and got a fabulous new lens (24mm tilt shift) just for the job. WOW - how much fun! It was so great to work on a project where staying very still and taking time to line things up just so was the aim.

This is the Shalin Liu Performance Center up in Gloucester. What a fantastic building. You should check it out if you get up that way and try and see a performace. It's great!

 I LOVE capturing kids  - it's what I do most and is my true passion but it does involve a lot of running around, making silly faces and generally shooting as fast as you can. All fun stuff. It was nice, though, for a change to just stand still and admire the beauty of the building (that did not try to run away and hide!)

No comments:

Post a Comment