Monday, August 26, 2013

If you are considering investing in a professional portrait session but are not sure whether it's really 'worth' it. Please read the follow letter I received from a family of mine.... it may help you decide.


 When I think back on when Keiran was born, I regret not having purchased a Watch Me Grow package.  At that time, I figured we'd splurge on some nice photos once and that after that mall portrait studios would be fine.  Of course, that was until I saw how you captured Keiran and our family.  There is really no comparison.  When I saw those first proofs, OMG, I just stared at them for hours!  I remember, I had recently gone back to work, so I should have been busy, but I must have spent that entire week looking at those pictures over and over again.  I knew they were precious images that I'd want to be able to remember for the rest of my life.  When we placed our first order, I wondered if a photo book was really practical.  But I can't begin to count the times we've spent looking over those books.  They are well loved.  And don't even get me started on the wall portraits!!  They are my treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment