Thursday, May 16, 2013

Maternity Portraits on The North Shore




Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE shooting maternity sessions. There is a creativity and elegance to this type of session that kid portraits just don't lend themselves too. I am so inspired when a mother-to-be contacts me and wants to embrace this brief moment in her life. Norma is no stranger to the camera and I was very impressed with her confidence and style. It was a joy working with her and creating such amazing works of art together.  For those of you who are on the fence about maternity photography - give it a second thought. This really is the most precious time in your life. Once the baby arrives the focus will shift from you to them (forever!!) so why not take this time to give yourself a little attention. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment