Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spring Portraits on the North Shore

Well... it took it's time and nearly drove us all crazy but I think Spring is finally here.
 It was wonderful to get outside this past weekend with no less than 4 sessions. I couldn't resist sharing this one of Calvin because his expression just sums up how I think everyone was feeling.

It's amazing how a little sunshine and warm weather can soften even the hardest winter soul. I feel like I can breathe again! Long Hill Estate is as beautiful as ever. I've missed hanging out there looking for Mr Ribit with the kids and watching them jump off rocks. It's such a great place to be.

The spring schedule is super packed but there are a few spaces open as we get into June so if you're still hoping for a spring/summer session now is the time to schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment