Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Holidays




Once again I find myself shocked that it's been so long since a post.  FB really has taken over for me but I'm going to try and be better about sharing work on this site too. Spector Photography has been crazy busy this holiday season shooting pretty much every day. It's wonderful to be able to create so many amazing memories that I know are now (or will be soon) hanging on walls and displayed on coffee tables all across the state and country (if you count all the gifts sent to grandparents!!).

How lucky I am to be able to help families express their love and joy and pride in their beautiful families.

This image grabbed me this morning. It took a while to get big brother to agree to be photographed with baby sister but once he got started we couldn't keep them apart. I joke that in years to come when they are fighting over the tv or car rights or who gets the last Christmas cookie in the jar mom will be able to look over at this image hung on the wall and sigh... memories of their childhood capture in a moment of tenderness so long ago.

Happy Holidays everyone - may you share the season with ones you love!!


No comments:

Post a Comment