Thursday, September 21, 2017

Newborn Photography - He takes our breath away



 WOW! AMAZING! The pictures of baby Y are unbelievable! We all cried looking at them. (Me the most! I'm sure that's not hard to believe after the state I was in at the shoot :P) You have really made this mama's dream come true of capturing my little boy's beautiful start in life so I can always remember him this small and new to the world! Amazing work!!!

Thank you so much again! We'll start off by getting the full digitals. I'll go try to do that now! Thank you soooooo much! I'm so glad we found you! 


So this ... is what I aspire to with every session.. bringing tears to the eyes of new parents because they are so moved by the experience.  Realizing that just an hour or two away from the craziness that is the life of a new parent can give them breathing room to appreciate just what has happened... I can't tell you how happy it makes me feel when new moms and dad get back to me and thank me for helping to create these ever lasting memories!  

No comments:

Post a Comment