Saturday, September 9, 2017

Family Portraits - watching a family grow


Well, I have had my head down in baby (and Boudoir - www.embrace-studios.com) for what seems like the longest winter ever. Even though we didn't get much snow everyone wants to stay in doors. I was thrilled today to meet up with one of my favorite families.  I have been working with these kiddos since before the youngest was born. I can't tell you how great it is to see them each year. I get to hear about Star Wars Lego space ships and see amazing art created over the year. I get to hear about soccer and baseball and summer vacations. They are old friends by now and I wouldn't miss a season with them for anything.  I think that's what being a family portrait photographer is all about.. it may start with a newborn in the studio and some really adorable images but my favorite part is when it grows into a friendship and all along the way together we are capturing the family at each stage.
priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment