Friday, March 14, 2014

Professional Portriats on the North Shore and Boston

I love these shots of Kristin. She was so nervous when she arrived. She HATES having her picture taken! It was great though. Kristin brought samples of work she'd see of other professional portraits and wanted to make sure she didn't end up with something to 'corporate'. She wanted soft, sexy but approachable.  Not only was she beautiful to photography but she's a really nice and funny person too!!

If you are questioning your professional image but 'hate to be in front of the camera' RELAX!! It can be a fun and rewarding experience!

so, I just wanted to share Krisin's comments after see saw her portfolio:

" I am so impressed with these!  ...  How many do I get?  I’d like to have about 5 of these.  I am so impressed.  I HATE myself in pictures but you really captured some of me that I like. "



No comments:

Post a Comment