Sunday, June 16, 2013

Special Needs Child Photography on the North Shore and Boston




I am working on my certification for SKPA (Special Kids Photography of America)
http://www.specialkidsphotography.com/  It's a wonderful organization that promotes photography and photographers for families with special needs children.  

Today I met with Dawn and her two beautiful girls; Sabrina and Valery. Sabrina is 2 and has Cerebral Palsy. We took the girls to the park as we thought that might be more fun that the studio. Sabrina and her sister Valery loved the grass and looking at the flowers and we even saw a frog!  We got some lovely images of them both.

Next step for me is to submit a selection of images for review and then I will receive my certificate!

If you or any one you know has a special needs child and are interested in a photo session please let me know!!


No comments:

Post a Comment