Monday, May 17, 2010

No messin' with Miss Myla

Well, what can I say - miss Myla (whom I've been photographing since she was just 4 months old in her mom's tummy) has certainly become a little girl who knows her mind. We had her 3 month session today and this little girl is so full of personality (and hair mind you)!!!  That hair!! That face, she's a amazing in her individuality.  Although miss Myla decided she didn't really want anything to do with the camera we did manage to sneak off a few with here looking my way!! I absolutely love the this profile shot.. besides that fact that she looks exactly like dad!  The light really catches her hair and cute chubby cheecks!

 It was so great to see her and mom and dad again and catch up. One of the most wonderful things about my job is making friends with amazing people and watching their children grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment