Saturday, May 8, 2010

And along comes baby brother

Scarlett, my muse for the past almost 3 years had a new baby brother - Cormac (just 4 months old).  Now, you have most likely seen Scarlett in my portfolio because she is, without question, one of the MOST beautiful little girls around!  Those eyes, that hair... and every time I see her she's even cuter (if that's possible). I was so excited to meet baby brother - just as adorable and a very good sport for the session. And Scarlett treated us all to a wonderful performance on the grand piano!!

I can't tell you how much I love watching my families grow. Each session results in images that not only capture that moment in life but also adds to such a rich portfolio of their entire lives! Mom and dad have a wall full of portraits from their wedding, trips, family and of course the kids. It's so nice to know Cormac will now be joining the 'family wall'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment